Lessons from my initial practice years: Dr. AP Setia
M3 India Newsdesk Jul 05, 2018
Dr. AP Setia, a General Surgeon with over 35 years of experience in Medicine and Past President of IMA, Haryana takes us down memory lane, discussing a story from his initial years in practice, and the important life lesson he drew from the experience.
Dr. Setia: "Good morning, Sir!",
I got up & greeted him.
Mr. A.C.: "How are you Dr. Atam? "
Dr. Setia: "I am fine Sir. Please take a seat. "
This scene is from my consultation chamber, around...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!