Which risk prediction models for lung cancer come out on top?
M3 Global Newsdesk Jul 09, 2018
Several lung cancer risk prediction models were evaluated to identify those that most accurately predict which smokers are at the highest risk for lung cancer.
Results were published in the Annals of Internal Medicine.
Growing evidence has shown that individualized risk calculators that account for demographic, clinical, and smoking characteristics could be more effective and efficient than using simple risk factors in selecting individuals who would benefit from screening programs....
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!