E-auction platforms: Making new, cheaper technology available to doctors
M3 India Newsdesk May 10, 2018
The world's first medical technology e-auction tech portal just launched at India Medical Device 2018, the first of its kind to bridge the gap between industry and academic institutions. Here are more details of the exciting new platform, set to change the healthcare industry in India.
India now has an online portal to facilitate auction of healthcare technology developed by government-funded research labs. This move will help introduce latest innovations to doctors.
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
M3 India is free website for doctors
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
Bonus: You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!