Why doctors should be cautious of what they post on social media
M3 India Newsdesk May 09, 2018
Like physicians all over the world, a large number of physicians in India are also using social media as a professional platform for health communication. But with the lack of clear guidelines of good practices they often find themselves in tricky situations. Here we delve deeper to come out with guiding pointers to help the physicians to reap the benefits of social media platforms, rather than regret it.
Medical ethics impose certain restrictions on doctors...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!