The 'five' new types of Diabetes and its relevance to Indian population explained by Padma Shri Dr V Mohan
M3 India Newsdesk Apr 10, 2018
A recent research conducted by Scandinavian researchers reclassified adult-onset diabetes into 5 cluster groups rather than the traditional type 1 and type 2 diabetes, but can there be other forms of diabetes that extend beyond this spectrum?
This article is contributed by Padma Shri Dr. V Mohan, eminent Indian Diabetologist who has been working in the field of diabetes for over 30 years in Chennai in southern India.
The paper from Scandinavia...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
M3 India is free website for doctors
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
Bonus: You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!