How to manage ocular injuries during Diwali? Dr. Charuta Bapaye explains
M3 India Newsdesk Nov 05, 2018
Diwali, the festival of lights, is about joy and celebration. But it is also the time when doctors see a maximum number of eye injuries occurring due to firecrackers. Here we have Dr. Charuta Bapaye, a renowned Ophthalmologist sharing insights on managing eye injuries, common during the festival season.
As part of our Diwali series this year, we are covering the treatment and management protocols for common injuries that can occur during the festive season. First in line is ocular...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!