Preparing to appear before the court: Important tips for doctors [Medico-Legal]
M3 India Newsdesk Sep 09, 2018
Once in a while, a doctor might be summoned by the court to appear as a witness as the treating doctor; awareness of protocols and knowing what to expect can be helpful in such situations.
Whenever presence of any medical officer is required in the court, a summons is issued meaning an official order to appear in a court of law or authority, wherein the time and date are specified to remain present in the court.Summons is issued...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!