EASD & ADA release new guidelines on managing hyperglycemia in type 2 diabetes
Newswise Oct 10, 2018
The European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD) and the American Diabetes Association (ADA) have produced an updated consensus statement on how to manage hyperglycemia (high blood sugar) in patients with type 2 diabetes.
The consensus paper is being published in the EASD’s journal, Diabetologia, and the ADA’s journal, Diabetes Care. This publication coincides with the EASD annual meeting in Berlin, Germany.
The new recommendations from an expert panel of EASD...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!