Cat lovers, this is how a feline friend can boost your health
Healthline/Medical News Today Aug 10, 2018
Cat enthusiasts, did you know how these elegant feline friends can enrich your life? Sure, cats are adorable when they cuddle with you, and it's so heartwarming to watch them curl up into a lazy ball on your bed. But how do they improve your health? Read this Spotlight to find out.
"The cat," wrote author Muriel Spark in A Far Cry from Kensington, "will settle down and be serene, with a serenity that passes all understanding."
"And," she writes, "the...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!