Baby decapitated inside womb at Rajasthan government centre; 2 male nurses suspended
PTI Jan 12, 2019
In a case of grave medical negligence, staff at a government healthcare centre reportedly caused an unborn baby to be decapitated inside the womb in Rajasthan's Jaisalmer district.
The incident took place on January 6. The matter came to light on January 10 after a police complaint was lodged by the victim's family members at Ramgarh police station.
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!