Parvathy Hospital performs Asia's first day surgery for joint replacement on a senior citizen
PTI Dec 06, 2018
In a major breakthrough, for the first time in Asia, Parvathy Hospital, Chennai, successfully performed a Day Surgery for partial knee replacement procedure on a 60-year-old woman.
The surgical procedure, 'Unicondylar knee Arthoplasty', performed as outpatient orthopaedic surgery, by Dr. Vetri Kumar, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Parvathy Hospital and his team of orthopaedic surgeons is considered as a major milestone in the history of Orthopaedic surgeries in Asia. Parvathy...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!