VIMSAR junior doctors to continue their strike
PTI Dec 06, 2018
The agitating Junior Doctor Association (JDA) of the Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (VIMSAR), Burla, on December 5 decided to continue their strike till their demand is met.
The decision came a day after representatives of the JDA called on Health Minister Pratap Jena over the issue. The demands of the junior doctors, who were on strike since November 17, include removal of Director of the institute whom they accused of taking unilateral decisions against...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!