IIT Kharagpur researchers develop tools to detect interstitial lung diseases and lung cancer
IANS Dec 06, 2018
Researchers of IIT Kharagpur have developed a decision support system to diagnose malignant lung tissues and other interstitial lung diseases (ILD), said an official statement on December 5.
"Biopsy especially in the lungs is a critical process, hence conducted only after initial medical analysis is done by expert radiologists. The developed system uses non-invasive and comparatively affordable methods of image analysis that would aid the radiologists to identify malignancy by...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!