AIIMS warns assistant professor over 'indecent' behaviour with HOD
PTI Nov 30, 2018
The AIIMS administration has issued a warning to an assistant professor who was found guilty of "unacceptable behaviour" towards a head of the department, saying the incident caused mental harassment to the victim.
The management has also extended the probation period of the doctor concerned by one year after which his performance and conduct will be reviewed by a committee headed by AIIMS Director Randeep Guleria for further course of action.
According to a memorandum...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!