Bhavnagar teen set to become world's shortest doctor
Ahmedabad Mirror Nov 08, 2018
A 17-year old teen from Bhavnagar is on his way to becoming the world's shortest doctor after the Supreme Court ruled in his favour, making him eligible for MBBS admission.
The boy who stands 3 feet tall and is 14 kg in weight had cleared the NEET eligibility test for MBBS, but was denied admission by the MCI due to his short stature. The authorities mentioned that he was denied admission because he wouldn't be able to perform emergency surgeries. The boy later appealed at the...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!