Delhi sees 60% rise in respiratory diseases: Doctors
India Today Nov 08, 2018
Health experts from the national capital have reported a 60% increase in OPD patients reporting with respiratory diseases, equating this to be a National Health Emergency.
Doctors have mentioned that they are seeing more patients coming in with complaints of respiratory distress, asthma attacks, and COPD. ICUs in most hospitals too are running at full capacity. The sudden rise can be attributed to the air pollution and experts have warned that if nothing is done soon enough to address the...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!