Interactive session on pain & palliative care in cancer care and treatment held at Jipmer
UNI Oct 11, 2018
The 71st interactive session of the ‘Jipmer Health Education for All’ focused on “Pain & Palliative Care- Goal, Objectives & role in cancer care and treatment” – was held on October 9.
According to a Jipmer release, as many as 200 people including students from various colleges, Anganwadi workers, JIPMER staff & general public attended the session. The panel members were Dr. Gunaseelan .K, Additional Professor from the department of Radiotherapy, R.C.C, JIPMER, Dr. Adinarayanan, Additional Professor from the department of Anesthesiology, JIPMER, Dr. Zunatha Banu, Social Scientist, Department of Preventive & Social medicine, JIPMER, Mr. Jijo Varghese, Social Worker, Palliative care unit, R.C.C, JIPMER and Mr.Kaliyappan ,Social Worker, Palliative Care Unit, R.C.C, JIPMER.
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!