Interactive session on pain & palliative care in cancer care and treatment held at Jipmer
UNI Oct 11, 2018
The 71st interactive session of the ‘Jipmer Health Education for All’ focused on “Pain & Palliative Care- Goal, Objectives & role in cancer care and treatment” – was held on October 9.
According to a Jipmer release, as many as 200 people including students from various colleges, Anganwadi workers, JIPMER staff & general public attended the session. The panel members were Dr. Gunaseelan .K, Additional Professor from the department of...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!