Scuffle between lawyers, AIIMS students: Cross FIRs lodged
PTI Oct 11, 2018
Cross FIRs were lodged following a scuffle between a group of lawyers and AIIMS students at the hospital campus over playing in the premises, police said on October 9.
The incident took place on October 2, they said. In their complaint, the MBBS students alleged that the lawyers gained "unauthorised" entry into the playground area of the restricted hostel premises and forced the students playing there to vacate the ground for them. This resulted in a...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!