Banning 328 FDCs a step towards rectifying 'grave' situation of pharma market: AIDAN
PTI Sep 14, 2018
Lauding the government's decision to ban 328 fixed-dose combination (FDC) of drugs and restricting another six, a group of NGOs on September 14 said it was a step towards rectifying the "grave" situation of the pharma market which they alleged was brimming with innumerable irrational FDCs.
All India Drug Action Network (AIDAN), a network of NGOs that work to increase access and improve the rational use of essential medicines, said the people have been supplied with unsafe...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!