Provide free treatment to poor: SC to private hospitals
IANS Jul 11, 2018
The Supreme Court on July 9 said all private hospitals in the national capital, which were given land on concessional rate, must provide free treatment to certain percentage of poor patients.
Providing treatment to the poor was one of the clauses in the lease deed due to which land was given to hospitals at a very cheap price. It is mandatory for private hospitals, built on land allocated by the government on concessional rates, to provide 10 per cent treatment to In Patient Department...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!