Being fit can turn back the brain’s clock: Study
ANI Jun 13, 2018
According to a recent study, being physically active helps to keep your brain younger longer and the rate of decline in certain aspects of memory can be explained by a combination of overall physical fitness and the stiffness of the central arteries
The research was conducted by Swinburne's Centre for Human Psychopharmacology. Lead author Greg Kennedy said that from early adulthood, memory and other aspects of cognition slowly decline, with an increasing risk of developing into...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!