IMA launches initiative to sensitise doctors on patients' sexual health
PTI Jun 13, 2018
The Indian Medical Association (IMA) has launched a nationwide movement to eradicate the social taboo associated with sexual health and to sensitise doctors about how to respond to matters pertaining to a patient's sexual health.
Due to the taboos associated with the subject of sexual health, people do not speak about it. But, they can overcome such health issues if they get proper treatment at the right time, IMA said in a statement while launching the initiative on June 10. IMA...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
M3 India is free website for doctors
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
Bonus: You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!