Acupuncture may not boost chances of IVF success
IANS May 16, 2018
Undergoing acupuncture treatment during in vitro fertilisation (IVF) might not increase a woman's chances of conceiving, finds a study.
Acupuncture -- a traditional Chinese medicine in which thin needles are inserted into the body -- has become a widely used treatment prior to and during IVF. The study, however, showed that acupuncture is no better than placebo for improving IVF success. It showed no significant benefit from IVF when compared with a short course of acupuncture...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!