WHO publishes first essential diagnostics list for common conditions and global priority diseases
PTI May 16, 2018
The World Health Organisation (WHO) on May 15 published its first 'essential diagnostics list', a catalogue of tests needed to diagnose the most common conditions as well as a number of global priority diseases.
The step was taken to address the problem of people's inability to access diagnostic services, thus failing to receive the correct treatment. "An accurate diagnosis is the first step to getting effective treatment. No one should suffer or die because of lack...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
M3 India is free website for doctors
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
Bonus: You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!