249 health officials found absent during surprise inspection in JK's Rajouri
PTI May 16, 2018
As many as 249 employees of Health and Family Welfare Department were found absent during a surprise inspection in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said.
The checking, which was conducted by a team of officers across the border district, lasted for nearly 90 minutes. Against strength of 952 officials posted in these institutions, only 560 were present while 249 were absent from duty and 68 others on leave. 76 more were either on roster waiting or deputation on field...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
M3 India is free website for doctors
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
Bonus: You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!