Jipmer receives Online Radiology Service
UNI Apr 16, 2018
Jawharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research(Jipmer) has received ‘Online Radiology Service (ORS)’ from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW), Government of India.
According to a Jipmer release on April 15, the name of the software through which this service is implemented is known as ‘CollabDDS (Collaborative Digital Diagnosis System)’. It is provided free of cost to Jipmer by MOHFW. In South India, Jipmer is the first government....
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
M3 India is free website for doctors
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
Bonus: You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!