IIITD student's develops app for 3D, interactive viewing of CT/MRI scans
PTI Apr 16, 2018
In a first, an Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology student has made it possible to view CT and MRI images in a virtual reality environment through a software application.
The new application, developed by IIIT-D final year B.Tech student Palash Bansal would greatly facilitate the works of medical community, which has been constrained till date to view these images only in two dimensions on computer screens. Started as a research project, the new software...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
M3 India is free website for doctors
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
Bonus: You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!