Diabetes, plasma glucose, and incidence of fatty liver, cirrhosis, and liver cancer: A prospective study of 0.5 million people
Hepatology Oct 11, 2018
Pang Y, et al. - The prospective China Kadoorie Biobank enrolled 512,891 adults to investigate the relationships of diabetes with chronic liver diseases and liver cancer and of random plasma glucose (RPG) with these liver diseases among participants without diabetes in Chinese adults and the possible interaction by hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection. According to the findings obtained, diabetes and higher blood glucose levels among those without known diabetes were related to higher risks of...Go to Original
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
Why Join M3 India?
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!
This article is only available to members. Are you a doctor? Click here to signup for free.