High fibroblast growth factor 23 is associated with coronary calcification in patients with high adiponectin: Analysis from the Korean Cohort Study for Outcome in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease study
Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation May 16, 2018
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
M3 India is free website for doctors
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
Bonus: You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!