Low serum creatinine predicts risk for type 2 diabetes
Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews May 15, 2018
Bao X, et al. - In this prospective cohort study, researchers examined the longitudinal relationship between serum creatinine and type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) in a large general population of both men and women. To assess the relationship between baseline serum creatinine and the risk of developing T2DM (as defined by the American Diabetes Association criteria), multivariable Cox proportional hazards regression models were used. In both men and women, serum creatinine concentration was...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
M3 India is free website for doctors
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
Bonus: You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!