Breast, nasopharyngeal cancers & an Indian study from ESMO Asia 2018: Dr. Vishwanath & Dr. Vinayak
M3 India Newsdesk Dec 05, 2018
Noted Medical Oncologists, Dr. Vishwanath Sathyanarayanan and Dr. Vinayak Maka pick 2 India-relevant studies in breast and nasopharyngeal cancers and an Indian study on olanzapine, presented at this year's ESMO (European Society of Medical Oncology) Asia 2018, providing their key takeaway messages.
At the recent ESMO Asia 2018 Congress held at Singapore between 23 to 25 November, there were around 570 abstracts submitted and presented consisting of clinical trial data with a focus on...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!