What the new WHO diabetes management guidelines mean for India? Dr. V Mohan's views
M3 India Newsdesk Sep 13, 2018
WHO recently published guidelines on treating and managing diabetes in low resource settings. Here we bring to you a commentary from Padma Shri Dr. V Mohan, an eminent Indian Diabetologist, who shares his views and opinions on the new guidelines.
I have gone through the new World Health Organization (WHO) Guidelines for diabetes management in low resource settings and would like to congratulate Dr. Roglic and Dr. Norris and the team of experts who put this...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!