Majority of physicians and med students lack knowledge about brain death
M3 Global Newsdesk May 11, 2018
“Determining brain death is a complicated, nuanced process, and it is imperative that medical students be educated about what it is and how to evaluate for it.” Dr. Lewis.
It’s not surprising that the general public doesn’t understand the differences between brain death, persistent vegetative state, and coma. But what’s more concerning is that many physicians aren’t knowledgeable about the criteria and procedures for...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!