Recent updates in the management protocol for Heart Failure
M3 India Newsdesk May 16, 2018
This article aims to inform the doctors about the latest evidences that can guide to recognize and diagnose chronic heart failure early and optimize management.
The management protocol for heart failure includes measures which aim to reduce the workload on the heart. This may be seemingly simple, but it involves an overwhelming number of measures. Patients who may fail to adhere to the treatment for many number of reasons- some show little interest in following these measures, some may not...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
M3 India is free website for doctors
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
Bonus: You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!