National Health Protection Scheme and what it means for doctors and hospitals
M3 India Newsdesk Apr 11, 2018
Indian doctors have heartily welcomed The National Health Protection Scheme while politicians have lauded it as the world’s largest government-funded healthcare programme. This merits two questions: What is in store for hospitals? And, is India ready for NHPS?
According to Indian Medical Association, there are approximately 1 lakh mid-size hospitals in India and many hospitals are under-utilised. With this scheme, there is a possibility for them to get patients and vice versa.
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
M3 India is free website for doctors
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
Bonus: You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!