MDAnderson & PALISI: Comprehensive guidelines for paediatric CAR T-cell therapy
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center News Aug 08, 2018
Almost 1 year after the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval of chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cell therapy for children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), researchers at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and the Pediatric Acute Lung Injury and Sepsis Investigators Network (PALISI) have published treatment guidelines for managing the treatment in the online issue of Nature Reviews Clinical Oncology. These guidelines outline lessons learned by leading...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!