Sterile injectable products by Premier Pharmacy Labs: Recall—Lack of sterility assurance
FDA Apr 16, 2018
Premier Pharmacy Labs is voluntarily recalling injectable products due to a potential lack of sterility assurance. Microbial contamination was detected during routine testing of subsequent unreleased product lots due to interaction between the product syringe and tamper-evident container closure, which may result in the potential introduction of micro-organisms into the products.
Administration of nonsterile injection products that are intended to be sterile may result in a...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
M3 India is free website for doctors
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
Bonus: You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!