Researchers develop online portal that aims to accelerate discoveries in precision cancer medicine
Broad Institute News Apr 16, 2018
Researchers from Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard have developed a Cancer Dependency Map, a public online portal that provides data on genetic and pharmacologic dependencies of cancer cells paving the way for development of precision therapies in cancer.
Researchers at the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard have built a robust online portal that makes data and tools on the unique vulnerabilities of cancer cells easy for scientists across the globe...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!