USC doctors evaluate 4 popular diet plan trends
University of Southern California Health News Apr 14, 2018
While many diets promise quick weight loss, they often have a downside. We asked two USC experts to help us separate truth from the hype for four popular diets that many claim to be the best diet plan. Here’s what we learned:
Diet plan: High-protein, low-carb
Popular diets, such as Atkins and paleolithic (or “paleo”), emphasize high-protein foods throughout and low carbohydrates during their initial...
To read this article Sign up / Login for free
- Stay on top of policy changes & daily news that matter to you as a healthcare professional
- Update yourself with quick summaries from reputed journals in your specialty
- Earn from paid surveys and influence new developments in healthcare
- Participate in daily quizzes to improve skills and compete with peers
- Save yourself time, as we bring you these and more useful features all at one place!
You get a FREE lifetime membership, with a simple one-time sign up process!